Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why not me too!!

Well, I have joined the world of blogging.  I always laughed or joked about folks who blogged about things.  It always seemed to be self serving in many respects, that is until my two older children decided to start their own blogs.  After reading them I have to admit I was surprised at the quality of the content and writing.  After complementing both of them about their respective blogs they encouraged me to start one as well.  I balked at first not sure if I wanted to be so public about my thoughts and all.  My daughter suggested that since I was recently retired after 39 years in public education that I surely had some thoughts about the current state of public education or perhaps I could just write my thoughts about what it's like to be retired at 61 years old.  So, I did give it some thought and decided what the heck.  I do have opinions and thoughts about lots of things so I will put them down here for the world to see. Chances are I am most likely to tick some folks off but who cares I AM RETIRED! So stay tuned and let''s see where this blog thing goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment